[NPOC-EC] Notes from ICANN65 (NPOC EC Meetings)

Oreoluwa Somolu Lesi oreoluwa at wtec.org.ng
Thu Jul 4 13:43:20 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,

I hope you all had a safe trip back home (to those who were in Marrakech
last week).

Kindly find enclosed my notes from our EC meetings last week. We had one
informal meeting, one scheduled meeting and one meeting with Daniel from
ALAC to discuss our planned session for ICANN66.

Caleb: Will you be uploading these notes to the NPOC blog, as we agreed
on last week?

Once you do that, we can share the links with the NPOC community.

Ore

--
Oreoluwa Lesi - Women's Technology Empowerment Centre (W.TEC)
Executive Director

+234.803.621.1307, +234.813.339.9999 | www.wtec.org.ng | @wteconline