[Rt4-whois] Help required - NOW EVEN EASIER!!

LEMON, Sharon sharon.lemon at soca.x.gsi.gov.uk
Fri Aug 5 09:03:43 UTC 2011

NOT PROTECTIVELY MARKED

 Hello Everyone,

Last week I sent out my part of the report - definitions for comment and assistance.  Response was
limited ;-), but I still need your help.

So - to make it even easier I have subdivided the work into three and you only need to look at the one which relates to the subgroup you were in.  I would like you to look at the definition, the feedback received and let me know if you think we should change it in light of that feedback. The first document is the key for those who fedback, the second the defination and comments and the third the longer version, should you be interested.  I have now incorporated the LE feedback from both Peter and I and summarised the comments, rather than just listed them.

This will only take minutes PROMISE - and  I would really like to feedback at our next conference call and I am off next week - so you have until Monday 15th!.

So - Producers and Maintainers - James, Susan and Wilfried
       Applicable Laws -Kim, Omar, Michael, Lynn
       Law Enforcement - Kim, Lutz, Peter.

Here's hoping,

Sharon

Sharon LEMON OBE
Deputy Director
Cyber and Forensics
Serious and Organised Crime Agency (SOCA)
07768 290902
0207 855 2800

This information is supplied in confidence by SOCA, and is exempt from disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. It may also be subject to exemption under other UK legislation. Onward disclosure may be unlawful, for example, under the Data Protection Act 1998. Requests for disclosure to the public must be referred to the SOCA FOI single point of contact, by email on PICUEnquiries at soca.x.gsi.gov.uk or by telephoning 0870 268 8677.

All E-Mail sent and received by SOCA is scanned and subject to assessment. Messages sent or received by SOCA staff are not private and may be the subject of lawful business monitoring.  E-Mail may be passed at any time and without notice to an appropriate branch within SOCA, on authority from the Director General or his Deputy for analysis. This E-Mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender as soon as possible.

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Cable&Wireless Worldwide in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.