[Ws2-jurisdiction] Revised Questions for ICANN Legal

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at topnet.tn
Wed Feb 22 07:07:07 UTC 2017

Greg and Mathieu,

I noticed that among the questions, there is nothing about the jurisdiction of contracts between ICANN and another party who is not based in one of the locations that you mentioned (registry based in France for example).
Can you add a question about that?

Tijani BEN JEMAA
Executive Director
Phone: +216 98 330 114