[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] PLEASE COMPLETE SURVEY to detect consensus on Options A, B or C

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Fri Oct 20 03:23:31 UTC 2017

Hello Phil and everyone – the poll is currently set up such that you can only submit one response; however, you may go back and edit your response up to the time when the survey closes. Please let me know if you’d like those settings changed.

Note also that we ask all respondents to provide their name as part of the survey, and it is a survey administered by staff so the co-chairs do not have access to the results or administrator rights. This methodology, and the use of Survey Monkey polls, is also how other GNSO PDP Working Groups have been conducting their polls which, in some cases, is done on a fairly regular basis.

Thanks and cheers
Mary