[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Formal Appeal of IGO PDP actions of Chair, Liaison, and Staff (was Re: Intention to File another Section 3.7 appeal (was Re: Our next meeting and Result of consensus Call: IGO-INGO Access to Curative Rights Protection Mechanisms WG meeting on Tuesday, 12 June 2018 16:00 UTC))

George Kirikos icann at leap.com
Mon Jun 11 19:16:23 UTC 2018

P.S. Attached is timestamped proof that there's been no agenda on
time, via the wiki:

https://community.icann.org/display/gnsoicrpmpdp/2018-06-12+IGO-INGO+Access+to+Curative+Rights+Protection+Mechanisms+Working+Group

(timestamp = 3:12 pm Toronto time, tomorrow's call is scheduled for
12:00 noon Toronto time, = less than 21 hours away)